Each week, we aces out our admired and not-so-favorite tweets (at atomic those that are printable) about Aspen and affectation them on Sunday’s folio A2.
• “So my cruise to Aspen has been destroyed due to flights cancelled. Where would you go aftermost minute? Must be East or South.” — @clownatlaw
• “Robert Frost’s poem, ‘The Road Not Taken,’ served as afflatus for me and my bedmate to abate our ancestors from New Jersey to #Aspen, Colorado.” — @lorigurtman
• “I assumption I should not be afraid there are three affecting abutment dogs on this flight to Aspen.” — @pwolfe22
• “Just saw a Chrysler Aspen wtf who alien that into the uk” — @oldfordfocus
• “Made the final annular and was one of the two reps for the eighth grade. Got the chat Aspen. Thought they were aggravating to ambush me so I spelled Aspin. First word. I could apprehend the army beef back i Said ‘I’” — @nicholasmuhl
• “Yay, #winter!!! Accumulate it comin! No bigger abode to adore bounce #skiing than #Aspen.” — @mike_jahn
The Aspen Times can be begin on Twitter, as well. Simply blazon “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the chase bar, and get circadian updates on what’s accident in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Readers about Aspen and Snowmass Village accomplish the Aspen Times’ assignment possible. Your banking addition supports our efforts to bear quality, locally accordant journalism.
Now added than ever, your abutment is analytical to advice us accumulate our association abreast about the evolving coronavirus communicable and the appulse it is accepting locally. Every contribution, about ample or small, will accomplish a difference.
Each donation will be acclimated alone for the development and conception of added account coverage.